Series 150 Brick Mould Windows
Single Hung, 2 and 3-Lite Sliders and Picture Windows
Classic brick-mould frame and built-in J-channel, the Series 150 windows feature high-performance vinyl frames that wipe clean in no time and optional between-the-glass grids that never need cleaning.
Recognized as a Lowe’s Innovation Partner of the Year for its Series 150 Window in Exterior Black Laminate.
Standard Features and Available Styles
- Design Pressure (DP) 50 rating (window size tested 36-in x 74-in)
- Series 151 Slider Design Pressure (DP) 30 rating (window size tested 36-in x 74-in)
- Bottom sash operates and tilts in for easy cleaning
- Block & tackle balance system for easy sash operation
- Sloped sill for easy water run-off
- Continuous head and sill on twins and triples
- Half screen comes standard*
- Series 151/161 Slider (2- and 3-lite models) have matching brick mould exterior
- Integrated J-Channel and nail fin simplify installation
- 160 SH available without J-Channel
- Custom sizes available
- Jamb depth: 3-1/4-in
Vinyl Color Options
Laminated Color Options
Painted Color Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass and argon gas for additional efficiency
- Ultra Low-E Glass and argon gas
- Obscure, tempered or double-strength glass
- New exterior 3-1/4” flat casing with sill nose design
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and architectural shapes
- Paintable or stainable wood jamb extensions (4-9/16 inch and 6-9/16 inch)
- Charcoal aluminum mesh screen
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) to prevent falling from a window (field applied) (Single Hung Only)
- Custom sizes available
New Construction Windows
ReliaBilt’s new construction product video provides a detailed look at all of our new construction window offerings.
ReliaBilt Manufacturing Story
Our windows and sliding doors are recognized for their high-quality craftsmanship, innovative engineering and close attention to detail. Learn more about the process used to make them.
ENERGY STAR Program
Looking for ENERGY STAR qualified products? Learn more about the climate zones and performance criteria used to identify ENERGY STAR compliant windows and doors.
The RELIABILT Warranty
Every RELIABILT window and patio door is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on vinyl, glass and all working parts. Each product is individually registered with a product identification number, making ordering replacement parts throughout the warranty period easy and efficient.
RELIABILT Product Care
RELIABILT windows and doors are designed for easy care and maintenance. Click the button below to download RELIABILT’s window and door care and maintenance guide.