Side-Load Single Hung, 2 and 3-Lite Sliders and Picture Windows
3050 is our economical single hung and sliding window line. The side-load single hung has a non-tilting bottom sash.
Standard Features and Available Styles
- 2 locks offer increased security (2 locks standard at 27-1/4-in width or wider)
- Easy sash movement with a block & tackle balance System
- Full-length slim lift rail for smooth operation
- On sliding windows, tandem rollers ride easily along friction free glide channel
- Water runs away from house due to sloped sill design
- Outside air ventilates through installed half screen*
- Single Hung Design Pressure (DP) 50 rating (window size tested 36-in x 96-in)
- Jamb depth: 2-5/8-in
Vinyl Color Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass and argon gas for additional efficiency
- Ultra Low-E Glass and argon gas
- Obscure, tempered or double-strength glass
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) to prevent falling from a window (field applied)
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and architectural shapes
- Custom sizes available
ReliaBilt Manufacturing Story
Our windows and sliding doors are recognized for their high-quality craftsmanship, innovative engineering and close attention to detail. Learn more about the process used to make them.
Low-E and Argon Gas
Learn how Low-E coatings on glass and argon gas filled between glass panes reduces energy usage and improves the year-round comfort of your home.