Series 3201 Windows
Double Hung, 2 and 3-Lite Sliders and Picture Windows
The Series 3201 is the industry’s best value window. Both sashes operate and tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home, and its insulated glass panels provide energy efficient performance in any climate. Also available with an easily removable nailing fin, for new construction applications.
Series 3201 double hung and sliding windows offer the option of the world’s first flexible window screen – FlexScreen!
Standard Features and Available Styles
- Reinforced multi-cavity construction offers additional thermal protection and structural integrity
- Optional InsulKor™ foam filled frame
- 2 locks offer increased security (2 locks standard at 27-1/4-in width or wider)
- Push-button night vents position sashes for optimum ventilation
- Protection against weather infiltration by interlocking sash design
- Constant force coil balance system for easy sash movement
- Integrated lift rails allow sashes to open and close conveniently
- Available with easily removable nailing fin, for new construction applications (black exterior laminate only available with nail fin)
- Sloped sill makes water run away from the house
- Series 3201 2-lite sliding windows have one fixed panel and one operating panel
- On sliding windows, tandem rollers ride easily along friction free glide channel
- Half screen is standard, and screens are removable from the inside*
- Blocks air infiltration with dual-fin weather stripping and rubber bulb seal
- Ventilates nicely through extruded half screen*
- Double Hung Design Pressure (DP) 35 (window size tested 36-in x 74-in)
- Slider Design Pressure (DP) 40 rating (window test size 72-in x 48-in)
- Jamb depth: 3-1/4-in
Vinyl Color Options
Laminated Color Options
Painted Color Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass and argon gas for additional efficiency
- Ultra Low-E Glass and argon gas
- Obscure, tempered or double-strength glass
- InsulKor™ multi-cavity foam-filled frame
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) to prevent falling from a window (factory applied)
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and architectural shapes
- FlexScreen® – The World’s First and Only Flexible Window Screen
- Charcoal aluminum mesh screen
- Clear View Screen Mesh
- Heavy Duty Screen Mesh
- Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
- Custom sizes available
World's First Flexible Window Screen
Like Superman – we found a way to bend steel. With some enhancements and engineering – FlexScreen was born.
ReliaBilt Manufacturing Story
Our windows and sliding doors are recognized for their high-quality craftsmanship, innovative engineering and close attention to detail. Learn more about the process used to make them.
ENERGY STAR Program
Looking for ENERGY STAR qualified products? Learn more about the climate zones and performance criteria used to identify ENERGY STAR compliant windows and doors.
The RELIABILT Warranty
Every RELIABILT window and patio door is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on vinyl, glass and all working parts. Each product is individually registered with a product identification number, making ordering replacement parts throughout the warranty period easy and efficient.
RELIABILT Product Care
RELIABILT windows and doors are designed for easy care and maintenance. Click the button below to download RELIABILT’s window and door care and maintenance guide.